available in 3 kg and 12.5 kg
Shopping in our online shop is possible with code issued by your veterinarian
SANIMED Adult is a complete food for adult dogs of all breeds.
When your dog reaches adulthood, it becomes important to maintain the physical condition of your dog and support its health as much as possible.
- Supports the health of the body of adult dogs
- Provides prevention of common diseases
- Improves the condition of the skin and coat due to the increased content of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Thanks to the anti-inflammatory effect increases the mobility of the dog
- The presence of yeast in the composition of the food increases the body’s resistance
- Helps maintain heart, kidney and liver health
- Does not allow the development of obesity, which appears after sterilisation
- Good stool
SANIMED Adult was created specifically to meet the nutritional needs of mature dogs of any breed. At this stage, the body of the dog is no longer growing, but for it health still need to carefully monitor. Additional fiber, which is partially fermented, promotes the integrity of the mucous membranes of the large intestine, stimulates the intestinal peristalsis and the release of a well-formed stool.
The products of the SANIMED Adult line are distinguished by a high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids of the Omega-3 group – eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic. In combination with vitamin E, increased consumption of eicosapentaenoic acid stimulates the immune system of adult dogs.
Age periods – Adult
Small breeds: from 9 months to 7 years
Middle breeds: 11 months to 6 years
Large breeds: from 16 months to 5 years
Refer to below feeding schedule for the daily amount of food your adult dog needs. That way you will maintain its ideal body condition. It reduces the risk of disease and prolongs the life of your dog.
Make sure that the dog has access to clean drinking water
rice, corn, barley, dehydrated poultry, dried beet pulp, animal fat (poultry, beef), fish oil (salmon oil), dehydrated fish, yeast, dehydrated lamb, corn gluten, whole egg powder, hydrolysed chicken liver, dehydrated haemoglobin, minerals, cellulose, linseed oil, fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and plant extracts