available in 3 kg and 12.5 kg
Shopping in our online shop is possible with code issued by your veterinarian
SANIMED Junior is a complete food for growing dogs of all breeds.
Once your dog has become a young adult, the speed of growth decreases. The formulation of SANIMED Junior takes this decreasing growth into account.
- Promotes optimal growth in the junior stage of a dog’s life
- Improves skin and coat condition
- Promotes normal consistency of stools
- The optimal calcium content reduces the risk of diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Feeds are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids of the Omega-3 family, which improve the condition of the skin and coat, and have a positive effect on the immune system and the ability of the young dog to learn.
Decrease in growth tempo
SANIMED Junior was created specifically to meet the increased nutritional needs of young dogs of all breeds. In junior age, growth rates begin to decline. SANIMED Junior is low in calcium (0.43 g / MJ), which is ideal for dogs of any breed. This amount of calcium is more than enough for active growth of bones. The ratio of calcium and phosphorus is 1.29.
SANIMED Junior contains a lot of polyunsaturated fatty acids (eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)). Together with vitamin E, a lot of EPA stimulates the work of the young canine immune system and the high consumption of DHA significantly affects their learning ability.
Age periods – Junior
Small breeds:from 5 to 8 months
Medium breeds:from 6 to 10 months
Large breeds:from 7 to 15 months
Determine by means of the steps below and the feeding schedule how much food your young dog needs to maintain its ideal physical condition. This minimises the risk of diseases and disorders and promotes a long and healthy life.
- determine the age of your puppy
- determine the weight of your puppy
- check the respective columns of the nutrition program for the daily amount of food for your young dog
- vdivide the daily amount of food for your young dog over two to three meals
Make sure that the dog has access to clean drinking water
corn, rice, dehydrated poultry, barley, dried beet pulp, animal fat (beef, poultry), dehydrated fish, whole egg powder, corn gluten, yeast, dehydrated lamb, fish oil (salmon oil), hydrolysed chicken liver, dehydrated haemoglobin, minerals, linseed oil, fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and plant extracts