available in 3 kg and 12.5 kg
Shopping in our online shop is possible with code issued by your veterinarian
SANIMED Puppy is a complete food for puppies of all breeds.
Growth and production of new tissue are greatest in the puppy stage of life. This makes the proper kind of food all the more important at this stage.
- contains protein, fat and carbohydrates of very high quality. For this reason SANIMED Puppy is highly digestible, contributing to a firm stool
- optimal calcium content for reducing the risk of musculoskeletal disorders
- is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids of the omega-3 family which improve the condition of skin and coat and the immune system of the puppy and stimulate its the learning ability
- formulated to the needs of a pregnant and lactating female
SANIMED Puppy is designed to meet the high demands on nutrition of puppies of all breeds. At this stage of life, there is an active growth and tissue formation. SANIMED Puppy has a low calcium content (0.45 g / MJ), but it is suitable for the normal development of the skeleton in all breeds. Low calcium content SANIMED Puppy will counteract osteochondrosis and promote normal linear growth of radius and ulna. The ratio of calcium to phosphorus is 1.21, which is considered optimal.
Ability to learn
SANIMED Puppy has a high content of eicosapentaenoic acid of polyunsaturated fatty acids (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). In combination with vitamin E, high EPA intake stimulates immune functions in puppies, and high DHA intake has a positive effect on their learning ability.
Age periods – Puppy
Small breeds: 4 to 21 weeks
Medium breeds: 4 to 26 weeks
Large breeds: 4 to 29 weeks
Determine by means of the steps below and the feeding schedule how much food your puppy needs. This will help your pup reach an ideal physical condition and reduces the risk of disease.
- determine the age of your puppy
- determine the actual weight of your puppy
- check the respective columns of the nutrition program for the daily amount of food for your puppy
- divide the daily amount of food over three meals
Make sure that the puppy has access to clean drinking water.
rice, corn, dehydrated poultry, barley, dried beet pulp, animal fat (poultry, beef), dehydrated fish, whole egg powder, corn gluten, yeast, salmon oil, dehydrated lamb, hydrolysed chicken liver, dehydrated haemoglobin, linseed oil, minerals, fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and plant extracts